We are not only a business that invests in games and new development projects, but we also generate employment by building a qualified and dynamic team ready to live a unique experience in a fast-growing sector, such as the videogame industry.
Are you eager to learn new digital tools, looking for something different and committed to the world of videogames?
If you want to be part of our great creative work team and be our user support supervisor, we introduce you our value proposal
- Give support to users through different platforms (answering, solving incidents and collecting and reporting bugs)
- Perform QA tasks specific to the department (test case creation, test execution, bug reporting)
- High level of English (B2-C1 or the equivalent)
- Knowledge in videogames
- Organizational skills and proactivity
- Ability to work as a team
- Collaborative environment
- Target-based compensation plan
- Flexible working hours
- Career development
Area: engineering, art/creativity, IT
About VIVA Team
At this position you would be working within the Quality Assurance (QA) Department of the primary VIVA team, responsible on a daily basis for ensuring our games meet the utmost quality standards prior to publishing or updating them. You will also help our players, listening to their feedback and providing customer support for our games.
We are an employer that is committed to creating a supportive work environment with a diverse team and a positive atmosphere. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability or age.